NUTRITION FOR SKIN- DRY SKIN
Our skin is made of 70% of water, 25% of proteins apart from lipids & other chemicals making the remaining part. There are many foods available which provide nutrition to our skin. People having dry skin needs to take care of their skin as they tends to form wrinkles easily. The foods mentioned below what you should stock up to heal, soothe & smooth the dry skin.
- Coconut: It contains healthy fats & anti-bacterial nutrients keep the skin moisturized.
- Avocado: It contains blend of healthy fats, proteins & vitamins which makes the skin healthy both from inside & outside.
- Sweet Potatoes: It contains Vit-A in abundance & gives skin a heathy glow & protects it from damage. Vit. A increases cell renewal& decrease dry flaky skin.
- Wild Salmon: It contains Omega-3 which makes skin cells stronger and help reduce inflammation. Its known to prevent skin cancer too.
- Olive Oil: It contains good amount of Vit. E which keep the skin moisturized & soft.
- Green Tea: It is rich in antioxidants nutrients. Delays aging & help protects the skin from damage. It increases cell renewal & helps in healing of skin.
- Water: It hydrates the skin, help prevent wrinkles & prevents cracking of skin.
- Citrus Fruits: Help provide Vit. C which increases production of Collagen. It helps in slowing down of the effects of free radicals which in turn help maintain firm & youthful skin.
- Spinach: It contains rich amounts of Iron & skin friendly Vit. E, C & A. It helps in skin repair process. It is also loaded with antioxidants & water for keep in the skin hydrated.
- Dark Leafy Vegetables: They are rich in Vit. C & help boost Collagen production & help improve immunity.
- Nuts & Seeds: They contains rich amount of Omega-3, Vitamin A, B, & E. They keep the skin moisturized, delays aging & help retain moisture & strengthens the skin barrier.