Esthederm Excellage Serum is a densifying and illuminating care product for mature skin. Suitable for dry as well as oily skin types, this serum restores cellular communication between different layers of the skin, increasing its overall health. This unique formulation, which includes exclusive complexes such as Repair Technology and Global Cellular Protection, re-densifies the skin while boosting its natural defenses, therefore improving its resistance against external aggressions. The addition of ingredients like camellia oil and vitamin PP provides further nourishment to the skin, ensuring its comfort and well-being.
- Texture: serum;
- Skin issues: loss of density, dullness;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 50+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: re-densifies, nourishes, repairs the skins barrier function, restores luminosity, boosts the skins natural defenses.
- Repair Technology, an exclusive complex with a high concentration of repairing active ingredients, regulates and prevents dermal deterioration while increasing the functionality of collagen fibers for denser, more cohesive skin;
- Global Cellular Protection technology protects cells from excessive free radicals by increasing the skins antioxidant abilities. At the same time, it stimulates the skins natural anti-inflammatory mechanisms and preserves the integrity of the;
- Camellia oil and vitamin PP nourish the skin while repairing its barrier function;
- Patented cellular water stimulates the skin cells and, moreover, provides added energy to the skin.
How to use
Apply Esthederm Excellage Serum in the morning and evening, to the face and neck. For optimal results, apply before Excellage Cream