Esthederm Lift & Repair Eye Contour Lift Patches are instant acting patches that will immediately revive your eye area. Soaked in powerful active ingredients these eye patches have the ability to reduce eye bags and dark circles, smooth fine lines and wrinkles and provide an immediate lifting effect. They are perfect to use after a bad night sleep or before an important event since they immediately easy signs of fatigue leaving you with a firmer younger look. Suitable for all skin types they can be used as an SOS treatment throughout the year or as an intensive treatment for six weeks.
- Texture: patches.
- Skin issues: dark circles, eye bags, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness.
- Time of application: morning.
- Age: 40+
- Skin type: all skin types.
- Main benefits: reduces eye bags and dark circles, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, provides a lifting effect, ophthalmologically tested.
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, silicones, sulfates.
- Asiaticoside, an active component of Centella asiatica, boosts collagen production having a deep firming effect on the skin.
- Caffeine boosts microcirculation in order to reduce dark circles and eye bags;
- Cellular Water Patent that is formulated to mimic the biological water which not only allows the skin the ability to recover its vital energy but also makes the skin more receptive to other skincare products.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 that in synergy stimulate the skin to produce more collagen reducing wrinkles, providing a lifting effect and also improving skin's elasticity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate, also known as Hyaluronic Acid, has the capacity to retain water deeply moisturizing the skin. This ability not only keeps the skin hydrated but also plumps it up helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use
Apply Esthederm Lift & Repair Eye Contour Lift Patches under each eye on both clean and dry skin. Leave for 5 to 15 minutes, remove the patches and gently massage any excess until fully absorbed. You can use it as an SOS treatment or as an intensive treatment. In the intensive treatment apply two or three times per week for six weeks.