Esthederm Lift & Repair Instant Repulp Mask???is the perfect mask if you are looking for a flash effect. With a unique formula, this mask targets loss of firmness providing an immediate lift effect. As we age, our skin suffers different changes. Whether morphological in the epidermis or profound in the dermis, these changes result, in general, in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and the loss of definition around the facial contours. Because the production of collagen and elastin decreases, and since they are essential proteins to keep our complexion plumped, it is important to stimulate their synthesis. With this in mind, this mask combines Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. In synergy, they stimulate the skin to produce more collagen reducing wrinkles, providing a lifting effect and improving skin's elasticity.
In essence, this mask has the ability to provide an immediate lift effect while moisturizing and plumping the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and redefining facial contours.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, loss of definition around the facial contours;
- Time of application: two or three times per week;
- Age: 40+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: moisturizes and plumps the skin, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, redefines facial contours;
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens, sulfates.
- Cellular Water Patent that is formulated to mimic the biological water which not only allows the skin the ability to recover its vital energy but also makes the skin more receptive to other skincare products;
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 that in synergy stimulate the skin to produce more collagen reducing wrinkles, providing a lifting effect and also improving skin's elasticity.
How to use
Apply???Esthederm Lift & Repair Instant Repulp Mask???onto clean and dry skin of both face and neck. Leave a thick layer acting for 15 minutes and then remove the excess with a damp washcloth. Use two or three times per week.