Esthederm Sun Intolerance Protective Face Care is a high protection sunscreen formulated to improve the tolerance threshold of the exposed skin to limit hyperreactivity associated with sun intolerance. This soothing cream promotes a gradual increase in tolerance to solar exposure and prevents premature photoaging and dark spots, perfect for people who suffer from sun intolerance (hyperreactivity or allergy), who have phototype 1 skin (very fair), are pregnant or take medication that causes photosensitivity. This allows you to intake the recommended solar exposure without having hypersensitivity reactions and allows you to gradually adapt to sun exposure.
At Esthederm the formulators believe in communicating sun protection in a broader sense than just SPF, as this is only related to UVB protection and says nothing about the UVA radiation. The "high protection - forbidden sun" sunscreens protect from 98% of radiation and the UVA/UVB ratio is at least 2/3 (the European recommendation is that it is at least 1/3, so Esthederm doubles the recommended value for maximum protection). All Esthederm sunscreens protect from UVA, UVB, IR and visible light.
Esthederm Sun Intolerance Protective Face Care has the following characteristics:
- This sunscreen protects from 98% of all radiation, including UVA, UVB, visible and IR
- All Esthederm sunscreens have an UVB/UVA ratio of more than 2/3, making them global sun protection care
- Esthederm sunscreens block direct and indirect radiation, but still allow the skin to tan and to get all the benefits from the sun
- With soothing ingredients to limit hypersensitivity reactions
- Prevents photoaging and limits hyperpigmentation
- High protection sunscreen
- Suitable for people who have solar allergy or intolerance, people with Phototype 1, during pregnancy, while taking medications that cause solar intolerance
How to Use
Apply Esthederm Sun Intolerance Protective Face Care on cleansed skin as the last step of your skincare routine. If you are going to have prolonged exposure to sun, please follow these indications:
- 2 weeks before intense exposure: apply the cream once a day
- First 3 days of exposure: apply the cream every hour
- From day 4: apply the cream every 2 hours