Esthederm Sun No Sun 100% Mineral Screen Protective Care is an exclusively mineral sunscreen that intensely protects against the radiation. This sun care protector is suitable for both face and body, especially in cases where the person presents allergies to chemical sunscreens or special cases like tattoos, after dermatological procedures or on scars. This sunscreen helps to prevent premature photoaging and thanks to the Global Cellular Protection helps the skin to take in all the benefits from sun exposure. With a high tolerance formula, it is suitable even for the most sensitive skins.
At Esthederm the formulators believe in communicating sun protection in a broader sense than just SPF, as this is only related to UVB protection and says nothing about the UVA radiation. The "high protection - forbidden sun" sunscreens protect from 98% of radiation and the UVA/UVB ratio is at least 2/3 (the European recommendation is that it is at least 1/3, so Esthederm doubles the recommended value for maximum protection). All Esthederm sunscreens protect from UVA, UVB, IR and visible light.
Esthederm Sun No Sun 100% Mineral Screen Protective Care has the following characteristics:
- This sunscreen protects from 98% of all radiation, including UVA, UVB, visible and IR.
- All Esthederm sunscreens have an UVB/UVA ratio of more than 2/3, making them global sun protection care.
- Esthederm sunscreens block direct and indirect radiation, but still allow the skin to tan and to get all the benefits from the sun.
- 100% mineral filters.
- Suitable for face and body.
- Can be used on tattoos, after dermatological treatments, on scars and on people who have hypersensitivity to chemical filters or take medication that tends to cause it.
- Prevents photoaging and has an anti-hyperpigmentation action.
- High protection sunscreen.
How to Use
Apply Esthederm Sun No Sun 100% Mineral Screen Protective Care on the skin 20 minutes before sun exposure and reapply every 2 hours.